I just got my FIRST kiss!!

Options
My daughter just gave me a kiss on the lips, the first one!! I almost cried, she has always smacked her kisses at me but this was an actually kiss. Sorry i am just really excited!!

Replies

• Mattysmomma
    Options
    My daughter just gave me a kiss on the lips, the first one!! I almost cried, she has always smacked her kisses at me but this was an actually kiss. Sorry i am just really excited!!
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    oh i love baby kisses!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smooched: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MrsBlaze
    Options
    The best kisses EVER!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Awe. Very cool! :heart:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    A piece of heaven from the lips of an angel!!!!! No better feeling on earth! Happy day for you!!
    :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    :love: :flowerforyou: Awwww I love baby kisses..I miss my kiddos bein lil but I wouldnt trade em for the world..
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Awww, how sweet! Enjoy every kiss and hug, because before you know it, they're all grown up and moved out! :sad:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options

Awww, how sweet! Enjoy every kiss and hug, because before you know it, they're all grown up and moved out! :sad:

I just wish she could stay young forever, I wish i could stay young forever too (that's why I tell everyone I am still 21...lol:bigsmile: )
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    you just brought tears to my eyes~~

I enjoyed every moment of my babies, children, teens(ok I am lying here) and now their 20's

My Jimbo could melt your heart with what I called a "full body hug"

I am looking forward to grandkids in the distant future!! :bigsmile:

:happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I just wish she could stay young forever, I wish i could stay young forever too (that's why I tell everyone I am still 21...lol:bigsmile: )

Honey, take care of that body and you WILL feel young forever! When she is older, she too will eat healthy and exercise just like her momma!:flowerforyou:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    you just brought tears to my eyes~~

I enjoyed every moment of my babies, children, teens(ok I am lying here) and now their 20's

My Jimbo could melt your heart with what I called a "full body hug"

I am looking forward to grandkids in the distant future!! :bigsmile:

:happy:

Grand kids are right around the corner! Her grandparents spoil her soooo much, My mom keeps telling me it is soo much more fun being grandma the mama.
  • stormysmom
    Options
    awww baby kisses are the best in the world
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    haha aww that's cute
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Squee! I can't wait. However, I think I will miss what I call my little mans 'open mouth press.' :ohwell: He just opens his mouth as wide as he can and smushes his face on yours. Not quite sure where he learned that was 'kissing' (maybe Daddy :laugh: :laugh: )

Congratulations! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Didn't anyone tell you yet? The KIDS get older, but WE DON'T!!! :laugh:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options

Didn't anyone tell you yet? The KIDS get older, but WE DON'T!!! :laugh:

I learned it from my mom!
  • Dustdevil
    Options
    :smooched:

Butterfly Kisses
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Don't worry ... all of a sudden you will be a grandparent and the baby kisses are even better !!! Trust this old Papa. :wink:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    thats sooo cute!!!! I am happy for you