Costume Changers Forum (Week 6 - eek!!!)

2»

Replies

• carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,894 Member
    Well, made the distance and more, but the weight did not come off. I am not disappointed because I did eat and drink on vacation, just glad I got the miles in. I entered the data into the spreadsheet. Thanks to all who participated and to Elana for setting this up.
  • I was so excited to jump on the scale this morning and see that I reached my goal. I knew I had reached it Saturday when I stole a pair of jeans from my daughter! Thank you for putting this group together.

SW: 177
    FW: 168 5% loss
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 433 Member
    Morning everyone! Glad to say I met both of my goals...just barely :wink: 18 lbs lost and just a bit over my miles
  • trout3063
    trout3063 Posts: 121 Member
    Big thanks for organizing this! While I didn't actually meet either goal, I'm impressed that I got as close as I did! I would never have thought I'd actually get the 100 miles in, but then again I didn't, but I did get over 75 miles done! That's just crazy in my world of NOT being a runner! This challenge came at the right time in my running program to help keep me motiviated to continue! Now I need a new one! I think I will do a geographical one....pick a place and "walk/run" to it. Read that somewhere on here, that she's walking to a certain place by a certain date. I think that will be my next goal and I'll set out on my journey!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    I made it and barely! lol...

That was so awesome, thank you so much for putting it together!

If you do a Christmas one, let us know, I would be in!
  • jepo27
    jepo27 Posts: 56 Member
    Met my weight goal....just.... bang on what I needed to:smile: . Was only 5 miles off of my 100 though :sad:
  • Due to TOM I didn't make my goal I fell less than a pound short if you go by my Sat. weigh in. 207. this morning I was up a lb. and I was under my cal goal yesterday! GRRRR!

I beat the 100 mile goal but was too ambitious for the 200 miles. I started doing other things to get my exercise in.

Great Challenge. Thank you so much!!!

Angel