Where's my Crazy Canucks!?

Options
WAKE UP!!! Sunday is no excuse for not posting hehe :tongue:

I'm pretty happy this morning when weighing in and seeing I'm finally under 160, 158.5 to be exact! Yah!

Started off with a yogurt and some dry oatmeal in it for texture & I'm getting ready to eat a spinach salad with some almond slivers and dried cranberries. I'm going for a movie date this afternoon & going to try and resist the temptation of snacks by filling up on a big salad before.

I expect a full report by the time I get back!!

Replies

• artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    WAKE UP!!! Sunday is no excuse for not posting hehe :tongue:

I'm pretty happy this morning when weighing in and seeing I'm finally under 160, 158.5 to be exact! Yah!

Started off with a yogurt and some dry oatmeal in it for texture & I'm getting ready to eat a spinach salad with some almond slivers and dried cranberries. I'm going for a movie date this afternoon & going to try and resist the temptation of snacks by filling up on a big salad before.

I expect a full report by the time I get back!!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm here. ate a good breakfast, now i'm off to clean
  • Annika
    Annika Posts: 55
    Options
    I've been up and to work and back already!
    Headed to the gym early this evening...
  • Annika
    Annika Posts: 55
    Options
    The gym was great...and I got in all 5 water too it's been a good day!
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    WTG team.!!! It was a good day for eating..I'm so proud of myself, we took the kids to the movies and
    I didn't even order popcorn. i chewed gum the whole time..lol My youngest was sitting beside me and she says."mommy you have no popcorn I can share"...lol

Can't wait for weigh in on Wed...
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    i went to work today also. LONG day and a great workout too!! got my water in. wednesday is going to be a good day!