24 lbs down *pic*

Options
kelleman1
kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
I still have a long way to go, but I'm getting there! In 3 months I've lost 24 lbs.

wqve45.jpg

photobucket must be having issues.

Replies

• impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    VERY NICE!!
  • amaion17
    amaion17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow what a big difference 24lbs make, keep it up!
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can definitely see the difference in your face. Keep up the good work!
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    You look beautiful!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • khua0808
    Options
    your so thin now
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the great work! You look amazing.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! You are looking great!
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You are looking good! Seeing the difference must be a huge motivator for you! Great work!
  • MitchFletcher
    Options
    Wonderful, that 24 lbs made a big difference in your appearance, positive of course. You should be proud but, try not to get complacent Good luck reaching your goal. You are gonna be one hot mommie.:smile:
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! You look Great!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    "A year from know you'll wish you'd have start TODAY!" thats A GOOD ONE:smile:
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!

I'm not anywhere near where I want to be, but I am closer! With pregnancy, nursing, and a bunch of other issues, I got carried away and let myself go. I'll never be there again!
    "A year from know you'll wish you'd have start TODAY!" thats A GOOD ONE:smile:

I know, I love it! That's actually the quote that encouraged me to get started TODAY.
  • Fletch0502
    Options
    Thats awesome girl! keep it up. once you find that sweet spot to lose weight, the days go by fast bc you start feeling so good. good luck w the rest of your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!