Disney Help!

Options
2»

Replies

• HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Here's what I did a few years back...

Took a small fold up cooler. Put in the blue frozen thing and some healthy snacks and my flavored water packets. I rented a locker at the little place close to the entrance.

Take advantage of the quick pass thingy that lets you go to the rides you want, time stamps it and tells you when to come back. Then you don't have to wait in line and be wasting valuable walking time :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    After hundreds of trips to Disney, I second the advice to bring your snacks, lunches and drinks. The food choices they have there are awful. The "healthy" food comes in tiny portions. Like they'll cut up an apple and put it into a plastic container, and I swear all the slices from 1 apple aren't there. If your room has any form of kitchenette, even just a fridge and microwave - make use of that. Plan ahead.

If you're staying at a Disney Resort, they have refillable mugs - uhm, don't bother unless you really love diet coke, diet pomegranate lemonade, and coffee. They have no other options so just order/bring water instead of wasting $15 on the mug for yourself.