Fitbit...any users out there?

Options
I just got my fitbit in the mail today and I am super excited to start using it. Just wondering if there are other fitbit users out there that can offer any tips, advice, how-to's, or success stories.

Replies

• wannabthin65
    wannabthin65 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What in the world is Fitbit??
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    bump .. was considering trying it out
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I was going to get one but decided a polar hrm is better for me. i hear the fitbit is EXTREMELY inaccurate. :(
  • andreacord
    Options

What they said.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

What they said.

a pedometer that supposedly tracks your sleep as well.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I use the Bodymedia Fit. It seems to be fairly accurate compared to a lot of MFP exercise estimates and a cheap old Auldi HRM, but is a lot less fiddly to use. Plus it tracks steps, sleep (always knew I didn't sleep well, now I have the proof!)
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I use the Bodymedia Fit. It seems to be fairly accurate compared to a lot of MFP exercise estimates and a cheap old Auldi HRM, but is a lot less fiddly to use. Plus it tracks steps, sleep (always knew I didn't sleep well, now I have the proof!)
  • brocksmom
    brocksmom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I bought my fitbit in Jan. I really like having a tool like this. It really keeps me moving. I have lost 40lbs since then.

Karen
  • shasingalls
    shasingalls Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Saying that the fitbit is a pedometer that also tracks your sleep is extremely inaccurate. If you want more information here is a website.

http://www.fitbit.com/
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    There is a fitbit users group.