Poll: What's your favorite tea?

Options
Hi! I recently started drinking tea and I've decided I really like it (it's yummy with a little honey, warm and makes me feel full! :love: ) but I'm having trouble choosing which flavor to drink! There are so many - black teas and green teas and white teas, lemon lift and earl grey and constant comment . . . how to choose? :ohwell:

So I would really love to hear from you! What are your favorite flavors/kinds of tea? Thanks everyone!

Replies

• nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hi! I recently started drinking tea and I've decided I really like it (it's yummy with a little honey, warm and makes me feel full! :love: ) but I'm having trouble choosing which flavor to drink! There are so many - black teas and green teas and white teas, lemon lift and earl grey and constant comment . . . how to choose? :ohwell:

So I would really love to hear from you! What are your favorite flavors/kinds of tea? Thanks everyone!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    I like green tea with orange spice in it. But I drink it plain. I never use sugar or honey in my tea. Never have. I also like just plain green tea.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I just love the taste of "tea" but lately i've been getting into flavors for a sweet treat or to warm me up on a cold day! I love green tea with mint. its very refreshing. also there's a black tea with vanilla and caramel flavor that is VERY good!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Tetley Peppermint tea. I LOVE it. I drink it black. Sometimes when I'm having a hot chocolate I dunk a peppermint tea bag in too. If you like mint and chocolate, you'll like it. :drinker:
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love a good earl grey, but then again, I drink LOTS of looseleaf tea. I would go to a Teavana store if you have one near you and ask them to let you smell lots of different ones and maybe buy a cup before deciding what you like. :)
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    HI :smile:
    I'm having my last cup of coffee today because of the cream I put in it. I'm going to OJ in the morning.

I might drink more tea too. I like Red Rose tea--hot or cold. When I was in Denver, some restaurant made a tea mixture that was simply marvelous. Don't remember it's name. Wish I did.

I really like the smell of cinnamon tea. I think I'm going to buy some cinnamon tea next trip to the grocery store.

Tea for everyone :drinker:
  • ccbyrne1
    ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    cinnamon!!! with one splenda. so yummy.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Twinings green tea, nothing added
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    My current favorite is Peppermint tea. It's SO good! I tried it around the holidays, and now I'm hooked :heart: :drinker:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I love Lipton's Red Tea with Strawberry and Passionfruit!
    (it's the ones that come in the pyramid bags)

yummy.
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I drinka ton of tea during the day, I love earl grey tea, but I also really like white tea - nothing added!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Celesta Blueberry Breeze green tea w/splenda and dash of vanilla soy milk
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge herbal tea fan and have a full cupboard of different kinds to suit different moods. When I'm craving a "non-diet" worthy food, I open the cupboard and there is always something in there to quell the craving.

My current favourites are:
    Ginger Mint Tea for the Morning
    Camomile for those days when nothing goes right and when I'm sick (I keep a thermos by the bed...LOL)
    Rooibos for the afternoon
    English Toffee Tea before bed

I find Herbals to be easier to do without sugar or Milk....I just can't drink my Tetleys without
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    here in Ireland, we LOVE our T :drinker:

just tea with milk and sugar is my fav, but when im trying to cut out milk and sugar

i use

strawberry & vanilla
    raspberry
    blackcurrant
    or mixed berry T

love the herbal teas too :heart:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    I'm very much a tea toddler. I love all sorts but chai seems to one of my favorites. I especially like a chai latte (make it with my tassimo). That I use as a treat, few more calories in that I would assume. Health benefits of chai tea very high also. My daughter loves raspberry, my husband pomagrenate, and when feeling a bit under the weather, a nice hot lemon tea is great. Green tea is supposed to be very beneficial for weight loss. You can even get chai green tea. Too much information LOL. ENJOY!:drinker:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I tried mango tea with passionfruit. Yum!
  • Dustdevil
    Options
    Black tea with a teaspoon of 1% milk and 1.5 teaspoons of Splenda.
    Occasionally I will add a few drops of lem to it - especially if I have a sore throat.
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Chamomile mint. Mmmmmm.
  • jmdaily
    Options
    Chai. Is fabulously delish.
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    I drink Green or herbal teas. I love them. i don't add sweeteners to it. I like, Hibiscous, green tea, whit chai, white/green infusion, Lemon white tea, orange spice. Ok there are too many to list :happy: I usually always drink decaf tea too.