Birthday blues

Options
DAMMMIT! I managed to almost undo everything good I have done in the last couple of days because of my birthday!

I guess a massive session on the treadmill is in order tonight - and probably a salad for dinner when I go out :(

If I lose any weight this week I guess it will be a miracle!

Replies

• jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Hey! Is it your birthday today? Mine is today! I know your post was a grumpy one, but hey! It's your birthday! Enjoy it and get back to work tomorrow!
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard to when we fall of the wagon, but it's your birthday, and luckily, it's only once a year!
    So, forgive yourself and start your new year off right tomorrow!
  • SLambertAlaska
    SLambertAlaska Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    remember - it's your LIFE. Yes, you want to lose, but don't lose your life while you're losing the weight. In the long run it will even out and you'll probably appreciate all the great food you had today even more since you're not eating it all the time.
  • laulau89
    Options
    remember - it's your LIFE. Yes, you want to lose, but don't lose your life while you're losing the weight. In the long run it will even out and you'll probably appreciate all the great food you had today even more since you're not eating it all the time.

perfectly said
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    Happy Birthday!

It's just one day don't worry about it. Just make sure you or back on track tomorrow and everything will be just fine.
  • jedwardsau
    jedwardsau Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Birthday was on the 24th

I got back on it the next day and decided to also start weighing in on Mondays (I was weighing in on Wednesdays) it makes using the software easier as well - as it starts on a Monday and I cannot change it!

I also reviewed my goals during the week - I was on 2 pounds (about 1kg) a week loss - but decided to go for 1.5 pounds instead - mainly because it gave me only 1200 calories to live on - after trying that I decided it was not healthy - and I was drinking coffee to kill the hunger and ease the tiredness...

Thanks for the messages everyone :)