One Year later with pics

Options
Hello all! I figure I should post my one year update :)

It all started after my daughter was born. I look at myself in the mirror and thought "its been over 2 months and instead of losing the baby weight I am gaining, and it sucks big time"

I started doing Turbo Jam and I couldnt even last 15 mins of the cardio video and I was lying on the floor. But a little bit at a time I made it all the way to a whole video. Then I found MFP. Its been so great. I am so thankful for the people I met on here. Really...thanks guys!

I continued working out almost everyday, I also was pretty strict on my eating for the most part. It really wasnt easy. Espacially around Christmas last year. But I made it!

I follow my own schedule now and it includes Running, P90X workouts, Turbo Fire, Climbing and stair climbing!
I have lost a little over 70lbs since I started my journey and around 40lbs since I found MFP. Eventhough I am pretty satisfied with my weight, now I want to focus on really being in the shape of my life because in August 2012 I will be climbing Mt. Rainier and really need to rock it!

So ladies, I lost the baby weight, so can you. All you need is a little determination, will power and a few goals :)

100_8815.jpg

This was me a month after my daughter was born

318302_10150893318960161_733955160_21240837_1796150379_n.jpg

This is me last weekend while running a 5k!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!