What Motivates you?

Options
What things motivate you every day to keep on track?

For me the biggest one is my 20 month old daughter. Keeping up with her is sometimes hard to do, i just don't have the stamina I need. The next thing for me is my Mirror :tongue: I don't like what I see in it everyday.

Replies

• Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    What things motivate you every day to keep on track?

For me the biggest one is my 20 month old daughter. Keeping up with her is sometimes hard to do, i just don't have the stamina I need. The next thing for me is my Mirror :tongue: I don't like what I see in it everyday.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    the reflection is see in the mirror definitely. "mirrors can't lie. and lucky for you, they can't laugh either"

also, myself
  • HO84
    HO84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a beach vacation in March and want to look good in a bathing suit!
  • tyork04
    Options
    New music. Putting new upbeat music on my iPod makes me want to go to the gym and listen to it.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My work. I'm (and my DH is) on set with women who's job it is to be gorgeous. I don't want to feel self-conscious, I can be just as hot as them. :devil:
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Getting to buy smaller clothes!:happy: And also having to work-out at a more intense level because I am in so much better health now!!:tongue:

109912.png