!Z!!! Need more supportive friends!

Options
Hi! I have been on here for about 2weeks and I would like to have more friends to help motivate qnd support me. I needed to loose 62 pounds and currently have lost 4.5 (for some reason it won't show on my ticker)!!!! :)

Replies

• SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    hello,
    i would love to be your friend and support you. i could use the same. i am needing to add more consistant exercise to my routine. i have been on here for at least a month. and havne't lost anything....
  • Susan0816
    Susan0816 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HI,
    I also need more support and friends. I have be on since Sept 2011. I could really use suggestions.
    I live on the west coast and on mostly in the evenings after work.
    I would love to be your friend.

Susan
  • JanetM527
    JanetM527 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would also love to be your friend and supporter. I've been using my fitnesspal now for 4 weeks. It's so helpful. I've lost 10 lbs the first two weeks but for some reason I've gained a pound over the last two weeks. Hopefully we can motivate each other to keep going.
  • BrookeMartelli
    Options
    feel free to add me :) good luck with the rest of your weight loss!
  • Pudgmuffin
    Pudgmuffin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We could all use more friends and support! I don't have that much to lose, but I'm finding it frustrating that I have lost nothing in the 3 weeks since I joined.

I would love to be your friend too.

I just started my blog titled Pudgy and Pudge-muffin. It is my hope that my trials, failures, and successes will be helpful to others and that I will make friends and gain support in the process
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello, my goal is 100lbs (115lbs at most). Ive been on here for a month and only have like 8 friends.

Feel free to add me.
  • sandi228
    sandi228 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support you. I have been here since March and reached my goal in July of 150; last weekend I reached 148. As long as I maintain or lose I am good but I think we all could use help along the way. Good luck and add me.