i've created a monster!!!

Options
tlapdx72
tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
Woo Hoo!!!! I'm in the 170's now, and I'm 2 pounds away from having lost 50 pounds!!! I went from wearing a size 20 to now a size 12. However, now I can't stop shopping!!! I am loving all the cute clothes that I'm finding. My only problem is that as I lose more weight, my clothes don't fit anymore, but i'm okay with this hehehe.

Replies

• bigcatlover28
    Options
    congratulations!!! Maybe you can donate your clothes that don't fit to charity and then have clothes swapping parties with friends around the same size as you so that you don't end up spending heaps on clothes before you get to your goal. Keep up the great work! I am sure there are heaps of people here cheering you on.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I too have a shopping addiction so I feel your pain.
  • alpalc
    alpalc Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation.
    My wardrobe is looking very sad, mainly because i refuse to buy fat clothes but haven't been able to shift the weight since having two children. When I have those cravings I will have to remind myself of the dressing room mirrors!
  • aliciar3
    Options
    Me too!! I have spent so much money on clothes. But isn't it just the best feeling being able to put something on and it actually looks GOOD!!

We deserve it :wink:
  • DanaR12878
    DanaR12878 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am the same way!!! I am down to a large top and 14/16 pants from an XXL/20 and can't believe how clothes fit!!! Isn't it fun?? :)

I actually bought a medium shirt the other day (long sleeve t-shirt for layering) and its perfect!! I wanted it tight enough to not be bulky under t-shirts and such. I have never in my adult life bought a medium anything!!!

When you shrink out of your 12's hit me up!! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!