MFP Newbie and in need of some motivation and supportive fri

Options
Hello, my name is Charlie and I joined MFP about a week ago. I am a Pro Wrestling fanatic, video editor (Youtube), Music lover and all round nice guy (I think so).

My current weight is 388 which is A LOT more than I thought it would have been before I weighed myself. I'm not only trying to lose weight to feel better about myself but I am also wanting to be a professional wrestler.

I've been on many diets and I always go back to my habits of fast food, depressed eating and late night munchies. I also suffer from Bipolar disorder which doesn't seem to help much with weight loss. This time around, I am going to stick with it, I'm 27 and I need to make a change for the better, right now. I am not too knowledgeable on exactly what to eat, what not to eat, what are good carbs and all of that so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would love to find some people on here that can relate to my situation and would love to make some friends so we can motivate each other in this journey we are all sharing. I just want to be able to find clothes anywhere and not have to dig to find a "Big and Tall" store or not buy something I like because it's not in my size. I've been a big guy all my life, I want to make a change. I want to walk around with my shirt off as corny as that sounds. You guys get the point.

Sorry for making this long, there is so much more I can say but I'll stop here. Hopefully I can meet some great people, stay motivated and make a change. I hope to hear from you guys.

Thank You.

Replies

• wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    this is a great site.

keep focus and you will surely reach your goals :-)