Help staying on track!!!!

Options
Hello! I work at a cupcake shop and it is sooo hard to not give in!!! I need practical and realistic tips to help me stay on track!

Replies

• Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I would be so tempted to try new recipies you must have will power of steel girl. Keep me away from anything with ginger or nuts mmmmm. Take some healthy snacks and try to be strong. Good luck x
  • Diveryanfitness
    Options
    OMG, that would be so hard! I used to work at a pizza place in college and I gained 25#.

Bring fruit or veggies like Bananas, Apples, Baby Carrots, etc. to work to munch on. Drink lots of water. If you munch on those throughout your shift and drink water it would be good for you and your tummy would have something in it to curb any hunger snacking.

As far as the temptation to satisfy the sweet tooth, will-power and determination to not go overboard with the sweets would be the best bet. Since I used to be about 50#+ heavier and remember what that felt like that tends to work for me. Other things that may work to satisfy cravings would be a shake of some kind. Smoothies tend to be high in sugar so won't satisfy for too long. A good quality protein or health shake is quick and easy to prepare by adding water and powder to a shaker cup and may help the sweet tooth, but the protein also keeps hunger in check for a bit too. Personally I like Optimum Nutrition Vanilla Ice Cream ~ Vanilla goes with anything :) and Chocolate Shakeology which is thick and rich almost like Chocolate mousse.

Good Luck!