Who does weight watchers? and does anyone get weighed tonigh

Options
I follow weight watchers and also MFP I am loving the support I get on this site and deffo say I am finding it alot easier to keep on track and feed myself properly.
Its my big weigh in later lol. I like to get weighed at the class once a week. I only wish it was in the morning and not at 6pm. I have 10 hours to go until then and im hoping Im not going to pile on 3 lbs before then. I have been really good the past week and tried to fit in extra exercise when ever I can.

Just wondering if there any other weight watchers on here and anyone who is going to get weighed later x

Replies

• slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi I used to do weight watchers, I got to goal in November last year.

My weigh in time was 12 noon. I don't think it matters what time you are weighed as long as you stick to the same routine that day every week, i.e. wear the same clothes, eat the same food, even have the same evening meal the night before, although I didn't go as far as that - having said that I wouldn't have a takeaway the night before! Hope that helps x
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Thankyou. Yes I just try to kind of keep the same routine until I get weighed. I eat light lol. Im off work today but im going to try and keep moving and try not to snack x
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Good luck :-) x
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Thankyou x
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    I do weight watchers too. I love it. It works for me.
    I weigh in on Sat mornings at 10 am.