Tell us a little bit about YOU?

Options
2»

Replies

• Serialdieter
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa I am 32, 33 next month and I am a mummy of two beautiful children Caitlin and Harrison and I have been happily married for 11yrs. I live in Liverpool UK and I work full time in paediatrics for a medical nutrition company.

I am wanting to lose weight and get fit because I am sick of feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. I have always been slim around 7st 12lbs but over the years it has creeped on due to sheer laziness on my part. My husband is a fitness freak who is totally dedicated to keeping fit and being healthy so having to look at him beside me is motivating me to get my act together and loose the lbs.

Been on MFP now for 3 weeks and lost 12lbs :) and have been excercising everyday so I am hoping this is the start of the new me who no longer feels inadequate next to my buff hubby.
  • chiefinkorea
    Options
    Great thread, Kaz, well done!

I'm Joe, 35, originally from Scotland now living in Korea where the cheap beer and good food has taken its toll;-) Starting off around 87kg/191lb/13st 7lb, looking to get under 80kg and see where to go from there. Need to get some of it off to keep up my sons, Adam and Max (turning 6 and 4 next month)

Good luck to you all!!
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    woops. sorry - meant to respond privately.....