Finally!!

Options
I'm finally into the 150's sitting at a 158.5!!! I feel like my body is starting to see the finish line!! I'm sooooooo excited! 18.5 more pounds & I'm there :drinker:

Replies

• artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I'm finally into the 150's sitting at a 158.5!!! I feel like my body is starting to see the finish line!! I'm sooooooo excited! 18.5 more pounds & I'm there :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That's fantastic! Keep up the great job you're doing! :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • artschoolgirl
    Options
    Thanks! Same to you!!! Way to go on your loss & I can't wait to hear when you meet your goal!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    great job on your weight loss! :drinker:

keep it up :heart:
  • Nick132
    Options
    I have never posted a reply here but I had to say how AWESOME you are! I love your picture - you rock, girl! :glasses:

120215.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What an incredible feeling I am sure you must be sooooo excited:bigsmile:
  • artschoolgirl
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! The support is definitely making me even more motivated today :love: I saw traces of my ribs today! Those big bones are finally starting to show themselves haha
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Wow, you really are almost there! Good for you!

Your success is really inspiring.

:flowerforyou:
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration. You look great.. and keep it up.. you are so close and have achieved so much, that's is amazing!! Congratulations!!

Any inside tips on what worked for you??

:drinker:
  • siriusciel
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration. You look great.. and keep it up.. you are so close and have achieved so much, that's is amazing!! Congratulations!!

Any inside tips on what worked for you??

:drinker:
  • siriusciel
    Options
    I was so excited for you I posted it twice :laugh:
  • artschoolgirl
    Options
    Take your time :smile: I think that has been the biggest part of my success & I think taking my time will help keep the weight off for good!

Don't deprive yourself of everything. It's okay to indulge in small portions every once and a while. I've never been in to dieting, just changing the way I eat, adding veggies, and portion control, but never fully eliminating things that I know I love.

Exercise :love: I wish I would have started exercising in the beginning! I only started exercising this past summer & it's making all the difference. It's sooooo rewarding & you feel so much better after doing it.

Most important, a positive attitude + support :smile:

Best of luck everyone!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
    Keep up the GREAT work!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • chelseachick
    Options
    Yahoo - way to go :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, way to go. that is so awesome. Keep up the great work. I so can't wait till I am that close to my goal!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats.......

GO GREEN!!!!!
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.....

Way to goooooooooooooooo
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Whoo-hoo!!! You keep going girl! We're cheering you on!

:drinker: :laugh: :glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!