Driver license weight

Options
2»

Replies

• silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    When i get to goal weight im going to pay the money and wait in line for 2 hours just to have dumb picture retaken and see new weight on it!!!!!!! NOW THATS A GOAL
    I LOVE THAT!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Even if it's not printed on your license it's still recorded in the system so when the fuzz run your license it'll show up there.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    My license states 5'5 - 200. I was probably 225 when I had the license done, started here at 242 and now 152. so I am 48lbs less then my DL weight.
  • msblueyes5
    msblueyes5 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! No weight on my license...I don't get why it would be on there at all...people can just lie LOL!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Our license has our weight on it and unfortunately I'm way over mine. However, I'm working hard to get there and one day will be so far below that number that I won't look the same. When I started my working out I was 70 pounds over my license weight and now I'm less than 40 pounds over it. I'm getting there!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I am now 22 lbs LESS than my DL states and I'm pretty sure I put down 15 lbs less than I was at the time :) Time for a new license!
    Congrats to you!
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hadn't thought of it until I read your post... but I'm under too! Yay! Thanks for reminding me of a nice NSV today!
  • nothingisred
    Options
    I'm still upset there are states that require this - especially since it's not a "hard" stat. OH has weight and hair color and I'm always like "I can change both of those in a weekend so what's the point?"

This is so true!

I never even realised there were places that had these stats on licenses...I only have a provisional license (should really learn to drive at some point, my goal is to do it before I'm 25...if I can ever afford it!) but I'm pretty sure licenses in the UK don't have anything like that on them, and I'm glad they don't!
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Our state doesn't have the weight on it, but I finally match the weight on my military ID!!! That was a good day =]
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go before I am at my driver's license weight. My driver's license says 225 and I am at 321, so almost 100 lbs. :) It's doable but will take time :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Even if it's not printed on your license it's still recorded in the system so when the fuzz run your license it'll show up there.
    Um no, they have never asked me for my weight so where would they get the number? Things vary by state.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I know this is terrible, but when I was a cashier at a grocery store. I would almost always look at the weight on the persons driver license when I took a check. I liked to see if the person was lying or not. I was an immature 16 yr old. What can I say?
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Now my state doesn’t even let you smile for you DL mug shot. Next thing you know it, we will be fingerprinted & weighed, gulp! Darn that homeland security!
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    I got a new license last fall because I got married, and I am still 45lbs lower than the weight on the DL. I guess when I get to Goal I might need to get a new one again. I just hate paying the cost for a new license.
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You could probably apply the celsius to fahrenheit formula.
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I bet that feels good. I am over my Lic but not for long.