Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV Touched my toes!!

I touched my toes!!! SERIOUSLY!!

Even in the best shape of my life, a lifeguard and horseback rider in high school, I was never flexible enough to touch my toes...this is MoNuMeNtAl!

Tears welled up in my eyes at the gym. I know, it sounds silly, but I am proud of me.

Replies

• glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Congrats, I can't even see my toes.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Thats awesome - Congrats!!!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,211 Member
    That is fantastic. I am happy for you! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
    223730 Posts: 55
    Proud of you!! This is a goal of mine as well, so I totally know where you are coming from! Flexibility is my friend! (at least it WILL be, LOL!!)
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    good for you
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    I touched my toes!!! SERIOUSLY!!

Even in the best shape of my life, a lifeguard and horseback rider in high school, I was never flexible enough to touch my toes...this is MoNuMeNtAl!

Tears welled up in my eyes at the gym. I know, it sounds silly, but I am proud of me.

Thats awesome girl!! Its not silly!!!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Be proud! You've earned it. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!