You weigh HOW MUCH?

Options
124»

Replies

• ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My little brother is 5'8", super thin with muscles and weighs 150lbs.

I dated a guy who was visibly smaller in my eyes compared to me, and yeah, I felt uncomfortable. I couldn't wear heels without towering over him.
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My bf is the same 150ish and he weighs 30+ lbs more than me too! He's slim and perfect (to me)... male mannequin sized. I wished I had his metabolism.
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    To put this in perspective here-
    I have a 15yr old son that is 6ft tall and weighs 140 dripping weight. He has a 27-28 in waist and NO FAT ON HIM anywhere! He is about as big as a toothpick! So...
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and weigh 192 if this helps any..
  • carey1932
    carey1932 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LOL!! Yes a sandwich and some chips, some cookies, a 6 pack of beer.

ROFLOLOL
  • Taskcr
    Taskcr Posts: 25
    Options
    My fiance' is a Roofer and is 6' 3" weighs approximately 205.. he eats everything and anything he wants and never gains a lb. so annoying but I would say 150 is quite slender... eesh
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is about 6' and 150 lbs as well. He's been athletic his whole life - cross country running, skateboarding, breakdancing, and now he's hardcore into cycling. I'd be hard pressed to find some flub on him. Is he rippling with muscles? Not really. Is he strong as hell? Absolutely.

Whether or not he wants to gain weight is 100% up to him - just the way whether or not I want to lose more weight is 100% up to me. He can make his own g-d sandwich.
  • JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    His BMI is in the healthy range. My 6'5"er used to weigh around 180. I like him best around 220.

But what he looks like is what he looks like. It doesn't change because of the number. Maybe he's shorter than you think/he thinks? Mine turned out to be taller than he thought x_x only took me 8 years to convince him!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    wow! my husband is 6ft and weight 190. He is muscular and not skinny at all. He used to weigh 175 and was super skinny, can't imagine him being 150 at his height. that is reallly low for a guy at 6ft height! maybe you should re-weigh him... LOL
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    This may help some of you 'imagine' what your men would look like at 6' and 150lbs. (I blacked out the face for privacy reasons and because he's not on this website).

kevin1.jpg
    kevin2.jpg

Lean? Absolutely. Emaciated? No.
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Lean? Absolutely. Emaciated? No.

my brother is 5'8". same weight, and he looks really thin. maybe our scale is broken. :laugh: he runs track and lifts weights. he doesn't eat a lot though. just healthy servings imo.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'4" and skinny. No muscle really but has always been a very active fit person and he weight 175. Hope that helps a little :)

Exactly my fiance. 6'4, 175lb. He's skinny but he's not too skinny, he has muscle and I think he's damn sexy. He has trouble gaining weight... *kitten*.
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    He's 6ft and 150?

Please go make him a sandwich.

lol
  • sms1986
    sms1986 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've known a couple of 6 foot men who look like they only weigh about 150lbs, and they seem healthy enough. So when he makes his own sandwich it shouldn't really matter what he puts on it.