• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Tam I didnt know you were pregnant?
    Yes, I am only 7 weeks. :smile:
  • TamTastic
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hang in there...it will pass..
    I'm dealing with it! LOL! As long as this baby is healthy! That is all that matters to me.

And the rice krispies and banana were a craving and tasted like the best meal I've ever eaten!!:laugh:
  • How many calories are you supposed to have when prego? Just wondering for future reference.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    My dinner??

Rice Krispies with sliced banana and an English muffin! :blushing: :laugh:

Nothing else sounded good! :sick:

:bigsmile:

Oh YUMMY - that sounds good to me too, and I am not pregnant..

Nice and gentle on your tummy too..

Hang in there Tami - you are doing an awesome job..

janiebeth
  • TamTastic
    How many calories are you supposed to have when prego? Just wondering for future reference.
    Well, I have gotten various information.

For the first trimester, you don't really need to eat anymore than normal. But around the 2nd and especially the third, I guess you are supposed to add an additional 200-300 cals to your maintenance calories. I hit my goal weight right around the time I found out I was pregnant so I have been using the first trimester to ease back into eating maintenance calories.
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    It actually sounds yummy to me too, but I do remember wanting cereal and toast all the time when I was pregnant! Carb cravings!
  • How many calories are you supposed to have when prego? Just wondering for future reference.
    Well, I have gotten various information.

For the first trimester, you don't really need to eat anymore than normal. But around the 2nd and especially the third, I guess you are supposed to add an additional 200-300 cals to your maintenance calories. I hit my goal weight right around the time I found out I was pregnant so I have been using the first trimester to ease back into eating maintenance calories.
    Isn't it funny how that happens when you get to the weight you want:happy: That's how I got my little monster:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    My dinner??

Rice Krispies with sliced banana and an English muffin! :blushing: :laugh:

Nothing else sounded good! :sick:

:bigsmile:

mmmmmmmm, that sounds so good, I am coming to your house to eat that food:laugh: just kidding. You are doing such a great job.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hang in there...it will pass..
    I'm dealing with it! LOL! As long as this baby is healthy! That is all that matters to me.

And the rice krispies and banana were a craving and tasted like the best meal I've ever eaten!!:laugh:

A healthy baby is all that matters. If you have to eat rice krispies and bananas at every meal, then so be it. Let's just hope the little one will let you eat something else! :laugh:

Take care
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    congrats on the pregnancy. Do you plan on working out during this pregnancy. So you can bounce back to your pre-baby weight?
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Yaaaaaaaaaay Tami!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Yeah congrats. I feel for you, I was sick my entire pregnancy, so sick I had to be on medication to whole time. I was 212 when I became pregnant. After my Daughter was born I was 187 lbs, I was so excited because that meant I went down a total of almost 55 pounds as I was in the process of losing already and was down from 230 pounds.. If only I knew about this site then I could have kept it off and maybe continued to lose. Instead I gained all my weight back and then some. Damn BCP's
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    :sad: I want a krispy bar, that sounds soo good. I hear ya. When I was pregnant, I only ate foods that I thought wouldn't be so bad coming back up.:huh:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    :sad: I want a krispy bar, that sounds soo good. I hear ya. When I was pregnant, I only ate foods that I thought wouldn't be so bad coming back up.:huh:
    you know they are not that bad calorie wise... bout 90 for the small bar :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Taken Sunday. 7 weeks pregnant. How am I looking so far????:huh: :laugh:
    39610_4041.jpg
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    39610_4041.jpg

you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    39610_4041.jpg

amazing! you look like you weigh as much as you lost! cant see the little bump yet, but i hope you post more pics along the way! Congrats!