I need to bust down this wall...

Options
Hello, I'm Hannah. British by blood, Canadian by nature.

I have recently hit a wall. A big wall. Nothing I seem to do or try leads to any amount of it crumbling down beneath my feet in order to pass it and reach my goal. It's been upsetting and demotivating. I bought an iPhone, I got the app; and now, after telling you my story and introducing myself to the community, I hope that whatever you guys can do for me, I can return the favor and do for you. I am excited to be a part of the MFP Family. LETS DO THIS!!

Here's my story...

Two years ago, I stood upon a set of weighing scales for one of the few times I'd ever had. The number that appeared in front of my eyes made me feel so much bigger than I already felt I was.

I was always told, 'little and often' was okay for my meals throughout my day, and that it was okay to have a treat once in a while. I soon realized that everyone is different; me included.

From that moment on, I made a concerted effort to think about the food I was putting into my body, and asked myself if I really needed that extra slice of Pizza... or slice of pie. My problem was, and still is, is that I have an immense passion for food. I just needed to switch up the food choices.

The days of becoming out of breath leaning down to tie my shoe, running up a short flight of stairs, or leaving many clothing stores in a flutter or negative emotions, are OVER.

The last 2 years have gone by, and so has my body. I was 225lbs then, and now I'm 167lbs.

Here's my problem...

I fluctuate between 163 and 167 lbs, and I cannot get any lower. I'm so close to my target weight of 150lbs and I don't know what else to do to get there.

So, here goes MFP.