Worst Smells...

Replies

• piratepiet
    piratepiet Posts: 45 Member
    Maggot infested anal carbuncles.

i can really see that... wow... i gotta go wash my brain :-)

Here ya go :bigsmile:

BrainBleach2.gif

:bigsmile: i bet you were just waiting 9 months for the right moment, and there it was ;-)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Maggot infested anal carbuncles.

i can really see that... wow... i gotta go wash my brain :-)

Here ya go :bigsmile:

:bigsmile: i bet you were just waiting 9 months for the right moment, and there it was ;-)

BrainBleach2.gif

LOL...it always seems to come in handy here on the boards :bigsmile:
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Human feces

..you mean all the other types are ok ?

dude. I can take dog poo all day long.
    poop in people pants....waaaay different.
    Especially when its old and crusting.

And has been sitting in it for a week!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Eviscerated intestines.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Feet.

Although, after reading all these responses, I'm thinking they aren't that bad after all. :laugh:
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Dog farts

Kids puking in your car
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Elementary school cafeteria(which is what my office smells like right now).....

Add your own!

The room where all the middle school boys have to remove their shoes, before weighing and measuring for BMI. :sick:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    That gunk from ear/body piercings.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    your mom

No, actually, my mother in law...what the hell is going on there?!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Vomit.
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    I agree with gangrene, or any kind of severe external infection.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I know this is for fun, but here's a real one. I used to share an office with a guy. Alcoholic. Our desks were on opposite walls, so we were back to back. I think his stomach was rotting or something, because I could tell when he turned to face my direction. I could smell the awful stench.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Our ladies bathroom after someone very - eh-hem - not hygenic - has just left. They don't even have to drop any kids off at the pool. Just going in there and dropping their pants seems to do the trick.

:sick:

THIS!!!!! OMG I was shopping and down one of the aisles this chick smelled rotten! WHA! I left that aisle in a hurry! EWW
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Human feces

..you mean all the other types are ok ?

Horse feces isn't that bad. Relatively speaking, of course. I wouldn't dab it behind my ears or use it to scent my underwear drawer, but as far as **** goes, it's better than some.
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    crotch rot

or dying old person...who doesn't bathe and wears the same blue old man pants every time he comes into the office...and then insists he has to use my pen--i go thru a lot of pens
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    There's a guy who tends bar in town, he wears false teeth (all of them) that he never takes out, never cleans, never brushes - nuthin' - I actually ran from the bar to puke one night cuz he breathed on me. Bad!
  • The smell of a dog when their anal glands need expressing! Absolutely awful!
    Thank goodness for groomers, I could never do it!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Dead dog pee. The bladder often empties after euthanasia.

I don't miss working at the animal hospital all that much.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    crotch rot

or dying old person...who doesn't bathe and wears the same blue old man pants every time he comes into the office...and then insists he has to use my pen--i go thru a lot of pens

Ok Becks...you got me. Do tell....how did you come to smell crotch rot?? I am laughing my *kitten* off.

:laugh:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    There's a guy who tends bar in town, he wears false teeth (all of them) that he never takes out, never cleans, never brushes - nuthin' - I actually ran from the bar to puke one night cuz he breathed on me. Bad!

LMAO! better bring an extra stick of Stride next time you hit that bar. that is absolutely revolting!