Brownies

Options
My husband and son asked me to make brownies for them, so I did. I actually made them and didn't lick the spoon, bowl, or even my finger. I am so proud that my will power prevailed.

Now I hope my will power is strong enough to keep me from actually eating a brownie.

Replies

• jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    My husband and son asked me to make brownies for them, so I did. I actually made them and didn't lick the spoon, bowl, or even my finger. I am so proud that my will power prevailed.

Now I hope my will power is strong enough to keep me from actually eating a brownie.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the willpower! You can have a small piece of a brownie if your calories allow room for one. If you don't eat a small piece, you may get a craving and eat a lot more than that.
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    Have you checked out the "No Pudge Brownies" yet?
  • IUChelle423
    Options

That's awesome - great job! I don't think I have that kind of will power yet. I was so proud of myself today for not having any of the samples when I was at Costco today! Baby steps...
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    i am so proud of you.:heart::drinker: :heart: i didn't think it was possible!
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Can I find that in the recipe section? I am curious to try it!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Can I find that in the recipe section? I am curious to try it!
    no pudge brownies is a brand name ...you can find them in most grocery stores:flowerforyou:
  • Cerabell18
    Options
    I found this right as I took the first bite of a brownie...:devil:

I'm splurging on this delicious confection. I still have a very big swim workout tonight (500+ calories will be burned) so I will burn it off.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Great Job:flowerforyou:
  • fiddlechic
    Options
    yeah! no pudge brownie mix is in a pink box with a pig on it and all you add is fat free vanilla yogurt and each brownie is like 120 calories!! awesome, I made them last week. no one at work knew the difference.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    yeah! no pudge brownie mix is in a pink box with a pig on it and all you add is fat free vanilla yogurt and each brownie is like 120 calories!! awesome, I made them last week. no one at work knew the difference.

They make mint ones too! And they have a recipe for individual brownies! I used to make protein brownies for after I worked out, yummy!
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    Next time I will make the No Pudge ones for the whole family and see if they notice.

Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!