animal cuts and animal pump

Options
my husband just bought me this, I can't believe it, if i take both i have to take like about 30 pills a day.
has anyone tried either, either separately or together? did it kill anyone?
any advice?!!!!

i am working out with weights every second day and cardio every second day and eat about 1200 calories a day. 62 kgs and i want to get well under 60 kgs and much more muscle.

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Really strange name for supplements.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would take anything called that...
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Huh, not what I expected to find here. Good luck though.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Huh, not what I expected to find here. Good luck though.

Yeah I kinda expected something about steaks and leopard-print pumps.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    ... disturbing.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I prefer well marbled cuts of meat so they turn out tender......I don't pump animals. Sorry.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I used to take Animal Pak multivitamin but Orange Triad is a little better, has way less pills per serving and has a immunity and digestion complex as well. I don't know if Animal changed their vitamins now to compete with OT.

I haven't tried Cuts and Pump. Cuts is just basically a "fat burner" that really just surpresses your appetite. Pump is basically a pre-wo stim.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I prefer well marbled cuts of meat so they turn out tender......I don't pump animals. Sorry.

Hmmm...that's not what I heard :noway:
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I've taken all of the universal products.

Cuts works good, but just like everything else, it's a diet pill....full of dietetics.
    Pump works great and I use it when I want to detox caffeine, just kill the red pill in there.
    Pak is good but as Joe said it doesn't have the joint complex BUT...if you're willing to put out the dough for FLEX its worth it...

Universal is Old School Bodybuilding Supplements been around a VERY long time.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options

Cuts works good, but just like everything else, it's a diet pill....full of dietetics.
    Pump works great and I use it when I want to detox caffeine, just kill the red pill in there.
    Pak is good but as Joe said it doesn't have the joint complex BUT...if you're willing to put out the dough for FLEX its worth it...

One thing is for sure when I was taking Animal Pak. I was guaranteed to get my water intake everyday. I'd go through a 17oz bottle just taking 1 pack lol. =)
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    thanks for the constructive comments (for those who were constructive!)

:)
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options

One thing is for sure when I was taking Animal Pak. I was guaranteed to get my water intake everyday. I'd go through a 17oz bottle just taking 1 pack lol. =)

LOL You need 16oz just to get all the pills down. :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    I've tried Universal Nutrition stuff. It's okay. The "old school" MuscleTech stuff (in the 90's) was da bomb till some of it was banned.