How many miles/week do YOU run on average?

Options
2»

Replies

• girlontherun5
    girlontherun5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've been running for a little over 8 years and I average anywhere from 20-30+ miles per week, depending on what I'm training for. The mileage goes up when it's for a marathon but went down a bit during the summer because I was doing triathlons and much more cross training.
  • mylifelikedust
    Options
    I started getting serious about running in July, and i currently run 18-20 miles a week. Trying to reach 20-25 a week by the end of November but I'm still a beginner so I have to really push this next month. :)
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    20-30 or so, it really depends on training.
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Way to go on such distance in so little time!
    I have been running since April and now run somewhere between 20-30 miles a week.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I try to hit 20-25 miles per week... unfortunately life tends to sometimes get in the way. Kids, wife, job... pshaw. I wanna run!
  • runslikeagirl
    runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    16-20 a week
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I started getting serious about running in July, and i currently run 18-20 miles a week. Trying to reach 20-25 a week by the end of November but I'm still a beginner so I have to really push this next month. :)

Nice were pretty much at the same level then! I wanna be at 20-25 a week by the end of november! Let's do this together!
  • falsecho
    falsecho Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Started the c25k July 1, now running 12-16 miles per week. looking to increase that number over the next couple of weeks
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm running about 20 miles a week right now over 3 runs... a medium distance... a shorter distance... and a long run.
  • theginnyray
    theginnyray Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    About four years, minus a year due to pregnancy/new baby. But for 2011, I'd say anywhere from 15-25, 3-4 days a week. Just depends on how I am feeling and what my weekend plans are. I also bike 10-20 miles a week and do various JM videos. And walk.