tomorrow is a new day

Options
I haven't really committed to getting serious like I need to be about dropping these 20lbs in hopes by my birthday I haven't been working out consistantly like I should be- So tomorrow is Day 1 for me no more BS or games I really need to get serious and commit.

I commit to watching my calories and working out atleast 3-5 days a week from anywhere 20 minutes to an hour. This weight isn't going to come off on its own I really need to get focused.

Bathing suit season is right around the corner and I would love to drop another size or two before summer. So here it goes.

I also commit that if I have a slip up I get back up and keep going.. Good luck to everyone..

Sorry I just needed to put it in words rather than just think it

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I haven't really committed to getting serious like I need to be about dropping these 20lbs in hopes by my birthday I haven't been working out consistantly like I should be- So tomorrow is Day 1 for me no more BS or games I really need to get serious and commit.

I commit to watching my calories and working out atleast 3-5 days a week from anywhere 20 minutes to an hour. This weight isn't going to come off on its own I really need to get focused.

Bathing suit season is right around the corner and I would love to drop another size or two before summer. So here it goes.

I also commit that if I have a slip up I get back up and keep going.. Good luck to everyone..

Sorry I just needed to put it in words rather than just think it
  • ggooding12
    Options
    Good luck to you. I will looking for your success. Even if you fall off the wagon. EVERY day is a new day. I struggle too. Come week three it got much easier for me. Hang in there.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    We are all here rooting for you! You can do it! :drinker:
  • reese_gal
    Options
    Good luck!!!! =]

just remeber to...
    "Take it one day at a time"

& enjoy how much more
    energy/enthusiasm
    you'll have