Second time newbie

Options
Hello MFP world! I tried this about a year and a half ago and quit! I was not loosing and my thyroid got worse so I gave up. NOT GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN! I need lots of friends to help keep me motivated, hold me accountable, and in need of someone to return the favor. I am tired of being asked when I am due. I know I am beautiful inside and out but that sure does hurt my feelings! I am a super excited about everything person and I am super excited about this! Thanks everyone. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• pattynava
    pattynava Posts: 331
    Options
    Welcome Back..... You can do it, If you set your mind to it! Good Luck:smile:
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! You can do this. Feel free to add me. :) I am glad you are super excited about this, we are super excited to have you back!!
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Edit: Double posted for some reason. Oops!
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome back!! Some times it takes a few times to get the hang of it. You can do this!! You already took the first step..see how easy that was. Now just take a few more and you will be on your way!! Best wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    Good for you for trying again. This time you will succeed! keep your goals realistic and stay strong.