Not new to MFP but new to Message Boards

Hi guys! Well as the subject says I am not really new to MFP, I joined last spring and really got serious this past summer. It has been awesome! I've counted calories before with paper and would get too obssesive and just quit. I still am a little but MFP has made it so much easier and more than "counting calories" My goal is to lose about 50 lbs. After many attempts and give ups I finally decided to get my head in the game and stick with something. It hasn't been perfect, but I think that was part of the process I finally had to accept. There are several reasons and goals I have, but I am sick of saying, next year will be different and I'll be happier (as far as how I look/feel), and it not happening. I have lost almost 20lbs so far. It feels great and has made me happy so far. But for some reason lately I have been thinking how it is not enough and once the first 25 are gone am I really going to be able to lose the last 25? Hoping this is just a "stage". I am excited to look and feel better. I have never been happy with my weight/how I look (at the same time) and am ready to be, and also am ready to be active so I can be there for and encourage my daughter. I also want to let anyone who thinks that exercising is not doable, that it is. I hated it and if you would have asked me about running in a 5k a year ago I would have laughed hard. In the the past couple of months I have done 2 5ks. I haven't been able to run/jog a full one and mine time isn't great, but I'll get there. It isn't easy right now, but I sure am done with laughing at people that I see running all the time. It really can be a bit addictive. Good luck to all and thanks for letting me spill. Any advice or questions are welcome.

P.S.
What is onderland and all the different team things I have seen? Thanks