Quick chicken/beef casserole recipie?

Options
hello, i'm currently a fresher at uni and i'm trying to try and eat a more varied diet -- i figured a quick tasty way to get the veg would be a casserole :P
does anyone have a quick easy recipe, I'm looking for something which will oven cook in 30-45 minutes max as I don't want to hog the oven!! Also I need to know the temp the oven will need to be on, thanks =D

Replies

• hmarie917
    Options
    I don't know any off hand, but check out skinnytaste.com - I'm sure you'll be able to find something there!
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple great sites to with wonderful recipes:

www.myhealingkitchen.com

www.skinny-bits.com

www.skinnytaste.com .......this is my favorite site.

www.eatingwell.com .....another one of my favs.

Hope these help you out.
  • TXBlonde81
    TXBlonde81 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I use HungryGirl(.com) recipes and she has quite a few casseroles and other things that are quick and easy.

One thing you could do if you want to stick with something you already know how to make is to add in an entire bag of frozen vegetables into whatever you are cooking. For example, last night I made fried rice. The total recipe called for 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables. I threw in 2 cups of mixed vegetables, 1.5 cups of cauliflower, and a cup of broccoli (I was also cleaning out the freezer). That allowed me to add in extra fiber and veggies and on top of that stretch out the serving size of the recipe (from 6 to 8) which also can help reduce calories.

Feel free to add me as a friend and ask for ideas anytime.