I need some motivation today!!!!

Options
This is my first week without a loss since I started...I'm really bummed :(
I've been pushing myself hard on my workouts...and didn't loose this week. I know there are a variety of factors going on here...I think I just need a kick in the butt and stop feeling sorry for myself....okay...thanks for letting me rant....

Replies

• MrRealDeal
    Options
    U can do it!!! Think of these factors...water retention, muscle gain, & your body is most likely playing catch-up!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    How about a little inspiration from Lee Ermey...

That’s interesting. You know what makes me sad. You Do! Maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land and maybe we can find some self confidence for you – you jack wagon! Tissue? [throws the box out of reach from the client] You cry baby!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I can come over there and drop kick you in the *kitten*?....now get Moving!! (in my drill sargeant voice).

Everyone gets a little bummed out along the way. just dust yourself off and keep going. Stay the course!!!
  • grandmawantstolose
    grandmawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!! Remember to eat enough calories, drink water and measure youself! What might not show on the scale can make a big difference in measurements! Keep up the good work!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    How about a little inspiration from Lee Ermey...

That’s interesting. You know what makes me sad. You Do! Maybe we should chug on over to mamby pamby land and maybe we can find some self confidence for you – you jack wagon! Tissue? [throws the box out of reach from the client] You cry baby!

:flowerforyou:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    How about using the non-loss as motivation to keep at it so you'll see an even bigger loss next time?

Everyone has good weeks and bad ones...especially women (hormonally, we fluctuate all month long...not just 'that time'), so hang in there. If you're doing things right, the loss is on its way. If you give up and eat something crappy to drown your sorrows, you'll guarantee no loss next week too!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Think about the weight you have lost so far and how great your body feels right now. You are a work-in-proggress and on your way to your goal. To quote Joyce Meyer, "I may not be where I want to be right now but thank God I am now where I use to be."
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    Keep with it. Our bodies sometimes just need some time to adjust. Don't let one week without a loss discourage you. You are getting closer to your goal too, and that is usually when the weight comes off slower. Just keep on keepin' on...YOU CAN DO IT!!!:tongue:
  • zaiandwejmom
    Options
    You are doing great, despite what the scale may say when you know you have worked out hard and ate the right things then you have no reason to feel sad. You help me stay motivated, now dust yourself off and get ready for next week! Go, FIGHT, WIN!! ( In my cheerleading voice)!!!!!
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thank you gals and guys!!! I'm now ready to go do my 30DS! I do truely love this place!!! I thank you all for your support!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job! I agree that you should do your measurements because you can probably be losing inches and not weight! I noticed that especially when I had started the 30DS last time! Hope you feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I needed a butt kicking!