Halloween Costume Contest

2»

Replies

• ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Make a book out of cardboard a big book cut a hole in the middle put your face in it. "Facebook"

This is really neat idea... Don't know if it's furby beating though.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Pokemon? There are literally hundreds of costumes to choose from, before you even factor in the humans! Misty or nurse joy always goes down well ;]

As does Pikachu! haha
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Just read in another thread that someone is going as a mail order bride. I've seen a costume you can buy online or in stores or you can make it yourself. Wear a wedding dress and put international envelopes on it. Very cute idea!
  • RisOnTheRun
    RisOnTheRun Posts: 624 Member
    Thanks for posting, I'm enjoying these ideas myself :-)

My favorite costumes over the years have been She-Ra, Jem (from Jem and the Holograms), and the Walk of Shame.
  • crozierb
    crozierb Posts: 61 Member
    I love the piggy bank suggestion! Retro barbie is also a fun idea.
    My best costume to date was a "sexy" dinosaur last year, with a huge reptile print neck frill, green leotard and tights, tail, gloves that I modified to separate fingers into 3 talons, and stripper-type shoes with talons attached to them... people liked it!
  • Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    It's kind of naughty bu pretty easy to go as a road. Dress in all black. Use yellow electrical tape to make the lines down your middle. Make signs on construction paper to point out "hazards" like bumps in the road, falling debris, slippery when wet, curve in the road, look out for peds. You get the idea.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    1. Take a piece of thick felt or light foam core and cut out a big letter "P". Tuck the bottom into your pants just enough so it stays there. "pee in my pants"

ba hahahaha

2. Take a plastic rain poncho (or giant black hefty bag with holes cut for head and arms). Attach several empty mini cereal boxes all over the poncho. Insert a plastic knife into each cereal box. Spatter self and poncho with fake blood. "cereal killer"

3. Dress in all black, use bright yellow reflective or duct tape to outline yourself -- "crime scene outline"

have fun :)
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Heh, I'm going as a Suicide Girl.
  • pookie53
    pookie53 Posts: 18 Member
    I dressed up as one of Santa's elf's...pointed red show covers with bells and I found the ears at
    a costume store..used a green t-shirt and cut zig zag hem...wore leggings and a red wide belt...
    and a pointed hat with a bell on the end...everyone loved it...
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    These are all such FANTASTIC ideas!

Thanks so much, everyone. Now the trouble is trying to choose which one to be....

Happy Halloween! I'll be sure to let you all know on the big day what the final decision was
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Nina (from Black Swan)

^^^^this would be awesome!