hey hey

Options
hey I'm Jessica. I am confident that MFP will work based on the posts i've read. Consistency is key to any program but I have found it to be my nemesis.

Replies

• horror_hamster
    Options
    welcome! I'm new here too, so far the tracking has definitely helped pinpoint areas for improvement. Word of warning, people can be vicious, so if you ask for help -- be prepared for EVERY spectrum of helpfulness (from great to "leave me alone!") Consistency is definitely my nemesis too and I struggle to accept the fact that when out on the town, i dont HAVE to overindulge and there are healthier choices.

So again... WELCOME! and best of luck to you!
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Get a good support group of friends on here. Find people who motivate you - who do the same types of workouts you do, who have achieved what you want to achieve or who do the things you want to do. Trust me, once you see how awesome they are doing and the huge calorie burns they have, it'll push you to do the same. I'm lazy and always fall off the wagon but this has kept me going for months now - longest run of sticking to a program that I've ever had!