Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New here

Hello everyone! I've been using My Fitness Pal on my phone for awhile, but I've never used the site. I've decided to start South Beach again and I'm looking for some motivation. I did SB a few years ago and had great success (15 pounds)! But then I started eating junk food again and I gained 10 of it back. I have a hard time staying away from sweets (damn you Starbucks pumpkin scones!).

I enjoy cooking, especially clean eating recipes. Is there a group for clean eating?

Thanks!

Replies

• mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Welcome to the MFP message board. My sweet tooth go the best of me too. It was the SB White chocolate mocha:) Then I thought if I got the sugar free white chocolate mocha with fat free milk and white coffe (for the nutty flavor) I'd be home free! Unfortuantely my favorite drive through offered it in 24oz for $3 which sounded great until I found out it still had over 300 calories! Anyways, I'm rambling, welcome and add some friends to keep you accountable or offer you encouragement.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. When I go to SB, I get my cup of tea, and an apple bran muffin and only eat 1/3 of it. The top with all the sugar and bran, I give to my friends. ENJOY!!!!