April Challenge Anyone???

Options
124»

Replies

• sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    The scale seems to go up for me as well, to the point that I joke around saying I will be 198lbs and a size 2. I have decided to go with measurements and hope that the scale will follow ( or I adjust it manually to reflect lol)>

Today I was only able to get in a 20min walk, tomorrow will be better. =)
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wtf!!! At this rate I wont be losing anything by April! I am going nuts why is this week #2 that Im not losing anything! 168 days till my goal date and 10 days ago I started this thread but I guess whats good is in the pass 10 days I've lost 5 inches total. Im happy about that but not that I keep bouncing from 228.6-228.8! I want to be outta the 200's by feb but I feel like it wont happen with the rate things are going. Im trying the zig zagging calories switching up my exercising and everything. The one and only thing Im doing different is not going to the gym the way I was because of time issue's. I swore to myself that this week was gonna be a good week. and it turned out not that good just ok I guess. So here we go next week I dont cause what hubby has to say or my daughter I am going to the gym! Im just gonna have to make time to go!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Wtf!!! At this rate I wont be losing anything by April! I am going nuts why is this week #2 that Im not losing anything! 168 days till my goal date and 10 days ago I started this thread but I guess whats good is in the pass 10 days I've lost 5 inches total. Im happy about that but not that I keep bouncing from 228.6-228.8! I want to be outta the 200's by feb but I feel like it wont happen with the rate things are going. Im trying the zig zagging calories switching up my exercising and everything. The one and only thing Im doing different is not going to the gym the way I was because of time issue's. I swore to myself that this week was gonna be a good week. and it turned out not that good just ok I guess. So here we go next week I dont cause what hubby has to say or my daughter I am going to the gym! Im just gonna have to make time to go!

We all have weeks like this. I was trying so hard to see 199 by halloween, and my darn scale went to 201.6 Sunday morning, and from there it's bounced between 204 and 202. Rawr! I just want to be back in onederland! I do this often, drop five pounds like crazy and then get stuck for two-four weeks. But for the record, 5 inches! Hot damn girl! that's pretty awesome right there. Try doubling your water intake for a day and see if you can't flush your way out of this ;)
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Well, so far so good. I am back on track. Got my water in check yesterday. Not looking so good today. I got 4 glasses in.
  • merrick7871
    Options
    I would love to be in the challenge. My anniversary is April 8. My goal is to lose 50 pounds and if I could do it by then I would be so happy.
  • abradbeary
    abradbeary Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So, I joined this challenge about a month ago, but haven't thought to post about how it's been going for me. It's really had currently becaus I am a college student heavily involved in extracurricular activities and unitl Thanksgiving we are traveling a lot which means a lot of fast food. All I can do with that is try to eat the healthiest at those resturants as possible and not spoil it at home. Once Thanksgiving hits, I am going to start doing the elipical 20-30 minutes per week as well as strength training 4 times per week. That should help to start getting the weight off. Somehow I have managed to loose some weight while I have been on these trips just not as much as I would have liked. My first mini goal is 200 pounds, and I would like to be there by my return of Thanksgiving break, I have 8.2 pounds to go and 24 days to go.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm back after being MIA for a few days. On Friday morning I woke with the ever predictable menstrual headache which totally ruled out exercising. To make matters worse I was retaining so much water that I actually saw a 5lb increase on the scale from where I was last week. My shoes were tight. My God! I cant even rely on measurements right now either because I just know the tape measure would show some inches added too...lol. Anyway, Saturday was much better and I was able to do 30 minutes of zumba and 30 minutes jogging. This morning I did a 4 mile walk and 30 minutes jogging, so I am back on track. I have absolutely no problem with my water intake because that's really all I drink other than a morning cup of tea...always been like that. Sometimes I actually think I am drinking too much.

I am praying that I can see a loss on the scale one of these days. Its all happening so slowly but at least I feel so much better.
  • abradbeary
    abradbeary Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Chrisja I have the same problem, but it starts the week before for me. So hang in there and you'll drop again. However, my weekend was unsuccesfull due to a home football game at Stillwater, which meant tailgating. But I'll be sure to make one day not let me fall off the bandwaggon.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Well, down a pound so far, and hoping to get in the 220's by the end of the week, but definately will be in the 220's by the end of the month. Did my exercise this morning, and will be getting in my afternoon exercise today as well. I am good on my water and will be hitting my goal for water today. So far, so good.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Should we make a group now? I think it might be easier to follow along if we made a group for this. :)

---

Anyway, I'm going to get back on the wagon in the next day or two. My bf's mom passed away last Thurs and the funeral was yesterday so now I'm just trying to get back on track with laundry, dishes and other cleaning..
  • tpt42087
    Options
    Should we make a group now? I think it might be easier to follow along if we made a group for this. :)

---

Anyway, I'm going to get back on the wagon in the next day or two. My bf's mom passed away last Thurs and the funeral was yesterday so now I'm just trying to get back on track with laundry, dishes and other cleaning..

I am so sorry for your loss. Seem's this week is just not a good we for many of us!
  • tpt42087
    Options
    Ok day5 of the 30 day shred level2 done and my *kitten* is tired! Baby is sick daughter is driving me nuts and hubby is just plan annoying! lol No he was good to me today and cooked a nice healthy dinner for us all! He finally is gettin serious about losing weight wit me :) Scared to weigh in friday seeing how the weekend was bad and the pass 2 weeks i've loss nothing but I have lost inches so thats good! How is everyone doing? I made a group for this now just so you know! Good Luck We All Can Do This!!
  • Keebler145
    Keebler145 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!! My birthday is April 28. Sounds like a great time to be skinnier! :)
  • Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have been slacking but I'm back. I'm totally going to do the 60 minutes of cardio 3x's a week. I have to start using my calories better, I do great for breakfast and lunch and by dinner I ruin it!! Thanks for letting me join the group, this will help motivate me;)