Losing inches, not pounds? Read this!

Options
Okay I found this article after searching around as to why I've lost a grand total of...0.7 pounds in the THREE WEEKS I've been reducing calories and exercising (4-8 miles walking 4-5 times per week+calisthenics) and while I've gone from a 12 to a 10, I was still frustrated. Then I read this:

http://everydaypaleo.com/2011/06/22/attention-scale-addicts-part-2/

Basically it tells a story about a woman who went from 155...to 155 (lol) but look how much better she looks! No fat rolls, definition, she looks younger and slimmer...interesting, isn't it?

Replies

• KyleJCooper
    KyleJCooper Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great post, motivation for me considering I'm slowly putting muscle back on and the weight is slightly increasing and it's making me nervous :\
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm just coming out of a three week plateau, so this was very interesting to read. Thanks for sharing!
  • ManicMelody
    Options
    I just got out of a 2 month plateau and that makes me feel tons better. Wow! Her transformation is amazing.
  • JessFeldman02
    Options
    This is interesting and inspiring. I am frustrated. The scale says I lost 16lbs, but I feel like I've lost inches. This kind of goes to show I may not be as crazy as I was feeling afterall.
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Love it! Thanks for sharing!