Average inches lost per month?

Options
Hi - I have only lost 5 lbs since I started on Sept 30th, but I have lost 7.75 inches so far (from where I have measured). I know the lbs arent that great - and I am not sure if the inches are either. What is the average weight and inches that you guys lose a month?

Just curious! :-)

Replies

• oswaldbowser
    oswaldbowser Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Their is not a average everyone is different........but it seems to me you are going in the right direction !
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I just measured today. I measure once a month. I just wrapped up month 5. This is what I've lost for inches:

4" off chest
    5" off bust
    5.5" each off waist and hips.
    Legs and arms haven't lost that much but they aren't my problem areas either.

So I lose about an inch a month off the main areas.

My workouts have been 30 DS, then Supreme 90 Day with running once in a while for extra cardio. Now I'm starting my own Supreme 90 Day hybrid for another round of S90.
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I am not really losing in my arms either. My main areas have been bust, waist, hips, and a little on the thighs and calves. I do 30 day shred, Winsor Pilates, and Stairstepper. I am thinking of adding tae bo next week if my knee quits hurting. Maybe that will help.