Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest, Week #8 (full contes

Options
124»

Replies

• Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would go off what the doctor say's myself, you can't always believe what you read on the net... Feel free to rant all you like :flowerforyou: sometimes it makes you feel better just to express what your feeling and thinking .

HAHAHAHA:laugh: gym.... No striked instructions this week to take it easy my back is not in the best shape this week she said i have pushed myself hard this week and need to take few days off and then slowly get back into it..:grumble:

But I must say if i do go, Im very thankful and ever so happy with what i have accomplished:blushing: . i have lost 46inches in 8weeks and nearly at 100kgs mark which is amazing so thanks for allowing me to join the challenge and when there is another one I'll be sure in it again. :bigsmile:

Its feels amazing to feel sexy and conferdient once again I haven't felt like this in a very very long time think about 7-8 years now good luck to you all this week and have fun for all those who are on trips :bigsmile:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Naomi, that is so awesome to hear expecially coming from you... being the Bride-to-be! I lost a bunch of weight right before my wedding too and it made me feel so wonderful! I'm so happy to know that you are feeling that same amazing feeling I felt a couple of years ago:heart:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Wishing you all a safe and happy Samhaim.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kim and Naomi :)

Robin, you too!!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Not looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow. It hasn't been a great week.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Robin, nobody could be as stuck as me....I keep fighting it; but, the scale just doesn't want to move...I am just asking for a little bit each week and nothing...I'm so discouraged.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Hey yall made it safely to Houston, some how. We had horrible trouble with the truck, though it coupd have been much worse. Spending the day unpacking- we have both behicles and the trailer empty, now just to find a homr for our mass of junk lol. Its 73 and gorgeous out :-)

Well Blessed Be Robin! I spend Samhain/Halloween driving boo. However got to experience the day in 2 different states with a beautiful moon last night!

Naomi thats great to hear! Theres nothing better than being happy with yourself!

Robin n Kim hang in there! Sadly there are just too many plateaus in the weightloss journey and im there with yas.
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    just wondering what tomorrows word will be please :) thanks good luck ladies my scale hasn't move either hahahaha be funny if we were all the same
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone....tomorrow's word is "0.4 lbs dated 11/2/10"...I will explain more later for the twist about to come

Don't post your weight here...I will have new link tonight
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone....tomorrow's word is "0.4 lbs dated 11/2/10"...I will explain more later for the twist about to come

And the plot thickens.....:devil:

I've been out of commission all day....woke up in the middle of the night last night sick. Hubby took a sick day today to stay home and take care of Redmond so I could rest. I finally started feeling better and the only thing that sounded somewhat appetizing for dinner was pizza. So, that's what we had :noway: That's going to make for an interesting weigh-in tomorrow. Especially considering I was already up on the scale this morning. Hopefully Redmond will take a nice long nap in the morning so I can get a good workout in and sweat out all of these carbs!

See ya'll tomorrow!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    How was everyone's Halloween? I didn't behave myself very well and ended up not feeling so great this morning:sick: Sounds like we are gonna have an interesting weigh-in tomorrow. I can't wait to find out what the .4lbs means.... Gotta love this game!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Oooooh...I love this comp!