Can I lose 1kg in a week?

Options
Is this possible and is it healthy?

Thanks

Replies

• walksalot
    Options
    :smile: Yes, it is possible and, depending on how you achieve it, even healthy.

Eating regular healthy meals and mixing in a bit of exercise you should be able to achieve it.

Changing your habits and making the routine part of your normal life will make it sustainable.

All the best, asking the question means you are already following your journey to a healthy and happy life.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    at the beginning i was losing 1.8kg a week (4lb) but that only lasted a few weeks

so yes its possible, probably not healthy and probably more water and muscle than fat
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    The first week, yes, that can be done. Can you lose 1 kg every week? Maybe not.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    probably! put on the biebs and rock out!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    ^^ LOL

Yes it's definitely possible and it can be healthy. Just don't expect it every week!
  • NixiePixie29
    Options
    Yes its possible, I am in my 9th week and have lost around 1kg a week since I started....I have lost a total of 10.4kg in 9 weeks :-) but I do ALOT of exercise and keep my calories around 1200 per day. I still have 25kg to loose though.....
  • sweet_peas_94
    Options
    Yeah it's certainly possible ! Just eat mainly vegetables and fruits, lots of water, and exercise! xx
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    1kg = 2.2lbs...certainly doable :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    1kg = 2.2lbs...certainly doable :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x