*NEW!!! :)

i've been on here for about a week and now i need to add supportive friends. im extremely motivated.....when im not hungry. it doesnt help that i lack willpower and i have a sweet tooth like you wouldnt even believe. however, with the last five pounds ive managed to gain, i've realized that ive gotta nip this in the butt now because it'll be another five and another five and then one day i'll wake up and think "what the hell happened?" im only 22 (soon to be 23) but my family life and respondsibilities leave little time for watching what i eat or exercising. my fiance and son eat like cows and never gain a thing!! i kind of used to be like that too....but apparently not anymore!!

im ready to put forth a major conscious effort!

help me on my journey!

"a year from now, ill wish that i wouldve started today"

Replies

• meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    I need some more friends too! And I also have a very big sweet tooth, so I can believe lol. Sending a friend request now :)
  • SuperWoman910
    SuperWoman910 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi
    Everyday is a new beginning. its important to remember that this is a lifestyle change and allowing yourself low calorie sweets 3-4 times per week will make sure you don't do the deprive and binge cycle. believe me I am 52 and have been living that cycle.

Your mantra is "nothing as good as thin feels" try it, see if it works for you:-) You can do it!