I need my exercise MOJO back!!! Help me find it!

Options
This marks day 5 no exercise for me..... ;o(

Why you ask....

I DONT KNOW

lazy? tired? I dont even want to make up excuses

So my question is ..... Where can I go buy my exercise MOJO back?

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    When you find yours can you tell mine to come back too?!?!?
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    After you exercise you will get your energy back and wont be as tired!
  • comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My hubby just left to play soccer for an hour, my daughter just fell asleep....

30minutes in the elliptical wont kill me> I hope

I'm going to do it! Maybe all I need is to jump-start again so I can get back on track?
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I dont like excersing too its boring. Might play the kinect
  • loischapman
    Options
    Come on ...get back on track...you feel so much better not just physically but mentally...JUST DO IT!!!!
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    It's a bit sadistic, but I look at the models in magazines or on tv and soon feel inspired to get to a gym.... Or I try to do something physically impossible as a larger person, but easier for a smaller person....say squeezing into skinny jeans? Both of these are HUGELY inspirational to me.
  • billtownsend
    billtownsend Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I joined a wellness center. It's a gym but their thing is on health, not muscles. I have lost a lot of weight and don't feel intimidated going in and not lifting as much as the guy next to me. :) What really helped me the most was always having a goal to work toward. For me it is runs, I pick a race and train for it. You can find something else you are interested in. Go for it, you can do it.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Go watch Silence of the Lambs and think about the serial killer turning you into a skin suit. Works for me EVERY time.
  • HannahBiffel
    HannahBiffel Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one who's lost their workout mojo. I am completely uninterested. I was going pretty heavily there before I started eating better but now it's like, I know I can clean house and earn exercise points so I opt not to actually go into the gym. I know if I exercise it will put my weight loss in overdrive but I am just completely unmotivated. Maybe I'm burned out?!
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Did you take before and after pictures? Look at those, if you did. See how far you've come. Maybe it will motivate you to continue. :)
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    ya know what helps me find mine.....

come a little closer.. I'll tell ya..

* a little tokey toke off the old glass pipe*

Shhhh
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Want it back...OK here it goes...Get you fat *kitten* working out or you will get fatter and die miserable! I'm am not your friend I am here to tell you that you need to do this , hate me after you read this but maybe you will get pissed off enough at me to get moving! This is not a site to come cry to me this is a site for you and only you now get moving!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    "My life tomorrow will be the result of my attitudes and the choices I make today."

a friend once told me "motivation comes from doing" remember this along with your own words of wisdom:
    change your ATTITUDE towards fitness and you will get your mojo back.

change up your workout, do something diffferent every month find other ways to challenge you, your proably just bored.
  • comeback0903
    Options
    It's a bit sadistic, but I look at the models in magazines or on tv and soon feel inspired to get to a gym.... Or I try to do something physically impossible as a larger person, but easier for a smaller person....say squeezing into skinny jeans? Both of these are HUGELY inspirational to me.

LOVE IT!!!!!
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Did you take before and after pictures? Look at those, if you did. See how far you've come. Maybe it will motivate you to continue. :)

I hated the idea of this when I decided to "start losing"... but little did I know my boyfriend started clicking a pic a week, never showed them to me, but our computer screen saver starts running through our photo files and one night we were talking and both of us looked over... on one side of the screen was my first day at a second job and I felt great about how I looked, then one of me posing for my Rosie the Riveter stance popped up next two it...

I WAS TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE....

Moral: TAKE PICTURES!!! You don't want to forget this!!
  • comeback0903
    Options
    Go watch Silence of the Lambs and think about the serial killer turning you into a skin suit. Works for me EVERY time.

LMAO
  • comeback0903
    Options
    Want it back...OK here it goes...Get you fat *kitten* working out or you will get fatter and die miserable! I'm am not your friend I am here to tell you that you need to do this , hate me after you read this but maybe you will get pissed off enough at me to get moving! This is not a site to come cry to me this is a site for you and only you now get moving!

YES SIR!
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am the same.. use to go for a lovely early morning jog and it felt great, and i would get up, no if or butts and just go, then I got a knee injury and couldnt run.. now a year on I am fully recovered but still cant be bothered getting out of bed.

Thanks for posting this, it has inspired me to get my workout clothes out when I get home and put them at the end of my bed with my ipod (and newly downloaded songs as a treat) and just get out there and run tomorrow!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Does an exercise MOJO vibrate? If it does, my suggestion would be that you log off MFP IMMEDIATELY and go get a replacement MOJO. Trust me, I lost my MOJO when I moved in March (The ONLY thing that came up missing) and I paced the floor and tore the place apart for 3 weeks before replacing mojo. It was a long and stressful 3 weeks. Mojo is very important!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I am the same.. use to go for a lovely early morning jog and it felt great, and i would get up, no if or butts and just go, then I got a knee injury and couldnt run.. now a year on I am fully recovered but still cant be bothered getting out of bed.

Thanks for posting this, it has inspired me to get my workout clothes out when I get home and put them at the end of my bed with my ipod (and newly downloaded songs as a treat) and just get out there and run tomorrow!!

Or you saw what I wrote and got scared! People get out there not later but now! Live it! Love it!