Let shed this weight off together!!

Options
Hey guys!

I'm new here..well actually I have been tracking down my food since the past few weeks, and I'm having fun doing this.

I am really determined now to loose weight, I need to shed off around 20kg to be in the 'ideal' zone.
I am doing this so that I can be fit. I want to try to conceive but as what I've heard, its hard to be pregnant and overweight. So i hope that I can shed a few kilos before I am pregnant. I want to live healthy for my family.

I am here to seek help.. And I hope we can support each other to achieve our goals. Add me as your friend!! =)

Replies

• loischapman
    Options
    That is what we are all here for. You can do it I am new here too. So lets support each other and check in on a daily basis. thanks for sharing! thanks Lois
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose about the same amount to be in the ideal weight range (although I want to lose more to reach my goal weight!). Let's lose it together :)
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Friend request sent! Welcome :-)
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me I'm a perky supportive soul :)
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    That's about what I want to lose too. 20 kg converts to the amount I want to lose in lbs. I'll try to be as helpful and supportive as I can! Good luck with your weight loss journey!