I finally am I at goal, but I'm still fat. ha

Options
2»

Replies

• CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone else for your feedback! It's so easier to deal with knowing that I am not alone.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    It sounds like your head is in the exact right place. You're doing great! :drinker:
  • melhort
    melhort Posts: 31
    Options
    So, after the last two years spent monitoring portion control, learning to exercise, strength training, eating healthier, and hitting goal after goal, I am at 135 lbs, 5'1" I am where I NEVER imagined I would be with my weight. But I still feel like I did at 175 lbs. FAT! Although, I know without a doubt I am much healthier and have muscle definition that I have never had before, and I see this. But I can't see where I have lost weight and I still feel like a "fat girl"

hmmm... maybe it's because my inner fat girl still always wants rum and chocolate... Definitely something to consider I believe.

Thoughts?
    OMG! I feel the same way! Sounds like we are in the same boat. I am 5'1" also, I'm currently at 140 but my goal is 135. I just finished the 30 DS and lost 4 inches but the scale remains the same. My clothes are feeling bigger but I'm not seeing the results in the mirror. I have gone through this before when I lost weight. It feels like I'm still fat! I definitly think it's a mental thing.........hopefully our minds will catch up soon :)
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I just took a quick look at the pics in your profile...you may not see it, but I do! You look great!
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I'm actually at a relatively low weight for my height, but I feel like I'm never going to get that flat stomach. I really only want to lose that weight on my stomach. But I can't get it to budge, whereas I feel like I'm actually getting too skinny everywhere else! So confused!
  • jenniferpayne5
    jenniferpayne5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I keep telling myself: When I get to goal and decide I am done having kids. I am going to get thermage to tighten the skin on my stomach and thighs, a breast lift, and laser treatment on my stretch marks. I have a feeling even at goal my body will be forever changed by the process of gaining weight and having two kids. For me I see minor plasic surgery as an option to get me all the way there. Kind of a reward for losing the weight. It is not for everyone and when I get there maybe I will not want to do it anymore. We will see. I still have a long long long long way to go.

Congrats on your healthy body!