??? for the guys. Ladies can ans too

Options
dlaplume2
dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
Tomorrow is my brothers 40th birthday. Yes I am a bit last minute, but I'll leave that for another topic.

I need gift ideas. We don't usually exchange gifts but my mom, me and some other family members are taking him out for dinner.

I wanted it to be funny, but not crude.

Any ideas???

Replies

• AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Gift certificate to his favorite restaurant. That's all I got. :smile:
  • jgranger221
    Options
    I found a friend a chocolate dinosaur for his 40th birthday. Funny, yet delicious!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    *gift cert to favorite restaurant or store... I know my bro likes video games.
  • rhonda_joanne
    Options
    Forty is usually associated with naughty...you know "naughty forty" get him something naughty
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Over the hill!
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    how about over the hill things..they have alot and they are funny and cute and not harsh at all..:bigsmile:
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    "You're Only Old Once" by Dr. Seuss. Calorie free gift. What can I say .... I'm a teacher. Books are what I like to give.
  • megacy
    megacy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    A cane? Just For Men? Some little blue pills (or something generic that looks similar)? This is supposed to be funny, right? If he's touchy at all about his 40's, I wouldn't.
    All available at the local rite aid...
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I thought about the naughty thing. I was even thinking of getting him 40 of something, like 40 quaters, cotton ball, I even thought about 40 condoms, :blushing: but my parents and grandparents will be there as well as his 6 year old son.
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Get him 40 suckers, put them in a nice holder, and put a card on it that says "40 SUCKS!" LOL!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    GIVE HIM A CARD WITH 40 ONE DOLLAR BILLS IN IT AND TREAT HIM TO A NIGHT AT THE STRIP CLUB :)
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    GIVE HIM A CARD WITH 40 ONE DOLLAR BILLS IN IT AND TREAT HIM TO A NIGHT AT THE STRIP CLUB :)

Best answer ever.

THen tease him about having erectile dysfunction because hes old. :D
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Try to find something that you can twist around regarding his hobbies. My husband hunts and one of my family members gives him a gag gift fro christmas every year... Some have been, an ammo case with a season supply of ammo (one round), a dog collar with a tag that said "prized hunting dog... shoot on sight", and a compass, so he could find his way home.

LOVE the sucker idea.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Get him 40 suckers, put them in a nice holder, and put a card on it that says "40 SUCKS!" LOL!
    Ha ha, cute!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

I like this one! Plus his kid will enjoy the suckers too :)