Muscles are disgusting!!!

AZTrailRunner
AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
I'm tired of seeing all of these pics on here showing ripped muscles, firm stomachs, tight bottoms, and shapely legs. YUCK!!!

People!!! This is a fitness site, and is no place to be showing off the human body, in any shape or form of progress! Cover that nasty stuff up, and put on the bulky clothes like nature intended; we don't want our kids seeing this stuff and asking questions! Who would explain the human physique to them? BLAH!!!!

If you missed the sarcasm, what are you doing on the internet? :tongue:

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    :devil:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    good one... *flexes "disgusting" bicep*
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Well I personally don't want my kids looking at someone's naked, ripped body parts.

LOL
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    :explode:

:laugh:
  • :laugh: :laugh: rotflmbo!
  • BustyTransformer
    BustyTransformer Posts: 45 Member
    lmao nice
  • My 9 year old daughter keeps trying to show me she has a 6 pack. Better than mine for sure!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    REfrickingPORTED!! :tongue:
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    All I'm saying is that exposed shoulders are the devil's temptation. Is it so much to ask that we all cover up from head to toe in opaque textiles? I mean, really. How am I supposed to explain that to my children?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    I'm tired of seeing all of these pics on here showing ripped muscles, firm stomachs, tight bottoms, and shapely legs. YUCK!!!

People!!! This is a fitness site, and is no place to be showing off the human body, in any shape or form of progress! Cover that nasty stuff up, and put on the bulky clothes like nature intended; we don't want our kids seeing this stuff and asking questions! Who would explain the human physique to them? BLAH!!!!

If you missed the sarcasm, what are you doing on the internet? :tongue:

Oh was that sarcasm. . I thought it was whining. silly me.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    :laugh:
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    yes...this is def not the site for that stuff. icky ol' muscles. all firm n' whatnot. bleh.

silly
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I :heart: u
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    1. this is right on
    2. it's not whining
    3. I still really think there should be a "fluffy bunny" feature which turns all profile pics into cartoon characters, just for those nervous about what their kids will see... respectfully. :)
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    dios mio
  • Jade_Butterfly
    1. this is right on
    2. it's not whining
    3. I still really think there should be a "fluffy bunny" feature which turns all profile pics into cartoon characters, just for those nervous about what their kids will see... respectfully. :)

Oh good when are you going to activate that feature because I sure as heck don't want my daughter seeing half naked people as she walks by.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Well done sir. well done!
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    my name is lj and im a recovering muscle-holic. MFP is helping me gain weight so i can be ashamed of my body so i too may cover myself up in hopes of not being disgusting.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    muscles are almost as digusting as a woman's cleavage and booty
  • Jade_Butterfly
    muscles are almost as digusting as a woman's cleavage and booty

cleavage and booties in undies belong in the bedroom. . just sayin!
This discussion has been closed.