BIRTHDAY DILEMNA

Options
So I have been doing really well lately with my eating and exercise, however, tomorrow is my birthday. My husband is taking me out to eat but I don't know where to go or whether I should just eat what I want and forget cals/carbs/fat for one meal. I've heard of people having cheat days. Is this one of those times this would be acceptable? I don't want to set myself back any either so I'm not sure what I should do. Suggestions???

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    It's your birthday...ENJOY IT! :D Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Is he taking you out for dinner? If it is, load up on tons of veggies during the day so you get your fiber intake and then go ahead and enjoy your one day off on your birthday. Happy Birthday!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Go out, enjoy your birthday, eat what you like and get back to regular eating the next day.
    Happy birthday!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Eat what you want and enjoy it!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    It's your birthday...ENJOY IT! :D Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I say that you should just celebrate your birthday care-free. Eat what you want. One day is not going to set you back that far.

Just get back on the horse the next day.

Happy Early Birthday! :D
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Try to work out in the am first, then enjoy your dinner guilt free. It is only 1 day, enjoy it!
  • Aria_Fat_Pants
    Options
    Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Secondly, it is possible to eat out while still being healthy. Just choose healthier options! Grilled meat, and lots of vegetables and water. But if you go over for one day, don't feel bad. It's your birthday, after all. Let loose and enjoy for a bit :)
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Go out and enjoy your Birthday! Eat smart all day and then do your best to eat something smart for dinner but still a treat! splurge and have dessert if you eat a super healthy dinner! do what you think YOU can handle. If you will feel guilty and not enjoy your night then eat smart! If you want to reward yourself for another year of life and all the hard work you have done then don't sweat it!!!
    Besides a high cal day every now and then does wonders for your routine and your sanity!!!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    You only have a birthday once a year...ENJOY IT!!!!! One day will not sabotage your new healthy lifestyle!

Happy BIrthday!