Supreme 90 Day - Starting Oct 31st (or Nov 1st)

Okay, I'm creating a group for this. I'm starting this on October 31st because I like to start things on Mondays. If you're not ready to start this on Halloween, the feel free to start on November 1st.

I would love for others to start this with me so we can support each other. Feel free to add me as a friend for that support.

You can get this at Target or walmart for around $20.

Who wants in? :)

Replies

• deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    I'd like in on this.

I'm on my second round, this time doing my own hybrid. But I'll be doing most the days you all are for the most part. I started yesterday (Oct 25).

Good luck to all that do it! It's a great program. I lost an inch a month and tried CLE but found I was missing S90! So it's a round 2 hybrid for me!
  • thatsingergirl
    thatsingergirl Posts: 70 Member
    What is it?
  • krsaxton
    krsaxton Posts: 56 Member
    I do! :) I think... I need to go get supreme 90 day. :) Is it at all like 30 day shred?
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    In a way yes...you do cardio abs and weights in a lot of the workouts. I did 30DS first and I thought it was the perfect "starter" workout. Some of the S90 moves seemed to naturally up the bar from 30DS.
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    I do! :) I think... I need to go get supreme 90 day. :) Is it at all like 30 day shred?

I think the workouts are longer and there are different ones. And you do this for 90 days vs the 30 days. I think it's maybe supposed to be something like P90X, but not quite.
  • I will join in starting the 31st of October but will be using the PX90 boot camp :)
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,506 Member
    I'm already doing S90, so will be more than happy to join you. I'm doing my own hybrid also. I always think that it is fun to have support while doing a rotation. :wink:
  • lvnascar

The only things that they require for these workouts are weights, stability ball and mat. They do show alternative exercises if you don't have a ball. The mat is something that would be needed if you are working out on a hard surface. The weight workouts do not have cardio in them, but you are going at a pace that you do get your heart rate up. Hope that helps.
  • bobbiedr
    I am actually looking forward to this. I haven't done an exercise program longer than 30 days since I finished C25K in July.

Everyone be sure to take before and after pictures, and your measurements!
  • lvnascar
    Sounds good.
  • bobbiedr
    Ok ladies! Ready to start tomorrow?

Got my set! Only thing is I'm going to change my rest days to Sunday's.
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Hi! I was wondering if I could join this group. I just got my set yesterday and did Chest and Back this morning! It was AWESOME! If you want you can friend me. I have done 2 rounds of Chalean Extreme but wanted a little change up in my life. Plus I have had a swiss ball for years and loved using it! Now I have a good excuse. Hope you all had a great workout!

Tracy
  • bobbiedr
    Of course you can join! This group is open to anyone! :) welcome!
  • lvnascar
    Right now I'm on my recovery week, so yesterday I did Bob Harpers Yoga for the Warrior. This morning was S90 Total Body and 10lb Slimdown Total Body. I really love the S90 TB workout, so much fun.
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Today is going to be Ultimate Ball when I get home from work. I set the time on my alarm last night but forgot to turn the stinking thing on...ugh:explode: ! I was so mad when I got up this morning and realized I had slept an hour past what I wanted to. Oh, well it will still get done. I need to do something especially since I had burger king for lunch and now I feel really crappy about it. Not to mention that I only have 134 calories left for the day! I am really going to have to work my butt off tonight! Hope you all had a great day!
  • lvnascar
    Hope everyone is doing great on the rotation! I continue on with my recovery week, and I have done the following:

Wed: Cathe Friedrich's MMA Boxing
    Thu: Cathe's Stretchmax
    Fri: S90 Total Body and 10lb Slimdown Total Body.

Have a great day!
  • bobbiedr
    I did chest & shoulders today and could feel it a little with my 3lb weights.

I HATE ultimate ball. I don't know if it's because of my lack of balance on the ball or the ball itself. I CANNOT balance on that darn thing. So a lot of the plank exercises I either do poorly or not at all because I can't balance.

Anyone else have this problem?

So far though, other than the ball problem, it's going great!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Hello! I'm currently on Day 32 of S90...I was looking for people that were doing it when I started, but I couldn't find anyone to stick to it with me lol. I'd love to check in with you guys and motivate each other thru these 90 days!

bobbiedr-i have a hard time with the ball workouts that are the single leg squats or single leg plank things lol....also those skiiers i can't get a handle on either lol...i'm rolling all over the place :laugh:

Keep up the great work!
  • lvnascar
    What about doing a Supreme 90 Group, since that is now a new option.