Purple Monday

Options
Good morning guys! Hope everyone is starting this week off right! Almost time for that dreaded weigh in! Let's get moving!
GO! GO! GO!

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Good morning guys! Hope everyone is starting this week off right! Almost time for that dreaded weigh in! Let's get moving!
    GO! GO! GO!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Good morning all! I am up and drinking coffee so far this morning. I know I have a ton of things to do here at the house, major cleaning. Plus we are calling the finance company today to see about getting this house loan in order so I know what else I have to do. I am telling you, it is mentally draining me. I dreamed about that dang house all night and all the work it needs. I think I am certifiably nuts! I hope you are having a great Monday morning.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I used to be in Real Estate and I can understand what you're going through. I had a couple close calls but nothing that didn't close. So take a hot lavender bubble bath and chill. Let your agent stress for you....they gotta earn that commission!
  • renae77
    Options
    There are no agents involved. It is our brother-in-law's and his sister's land. We are trying to get her to sign off on it so we can buy it before it gets foreclosed on. They are going to lose it if we don't get the ball rolling. Plus I know it needs a ton of work and TLC but for the price it is an awesome deal. There is almost 5 acres of land, a house built in the 1930s, and old single wide trailer, a 4-6 car garage, a big barn, 2 other smaller buildings, and a big field. I just want to get this over with. There are a few things that need to be done there before we can move in and then everything I have to do here and pack and all that. Uuugghh!!! Sorry for the vent but thanks for listening!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    So ur just waiting on financing? Have u gotten the pre-approval?
    The work is the fun part. I'd love to be up there helping u clear that land. I helped a friend who lived in Gainesville, FL and it was so much fun. The kids helped and everything.
  • renae77
    Options
    We have the loan already approved. His sister didn't want to sell. She was going to "fight" for her land. Ok the bad thing about that is, they are 12 months behind on payments and they were going to lose it no matter what they thought. Their finance company was that far behind on their foreclosures so they have gotten to stay this long. Plus the land does need to be cleaned where they have thrown old metal and scraps and trash instead of putting them in a dumpster. Come on up here and help! It will be lots of work and we will need LOTS of help! I will be waiting! But we talked his sister into signing the papers. Now we just have to get all that done and get it going NOW!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I just hope it doesnt cause strife in the family.
  • renae77
    Options
    Well our brother-in-law likes us and his sister likes my hubby. I haven't really talked to her, haven't seen her but once in a long time. She didn't say anything then. But our brother-in-law and his sis don't get along b/c he got the loan for them to keep the land (she lives on it in another single wide trailer) and she wouldn't pay her part so he is letting it go b/c she has almost lost it twice. Just because she won't pay her bills, won't work, blah blah. He has his own home and land somewhere else, close to where we live now. No problems with us, just them and their families. Thank goodness!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Dang! No wonder you're stressed, Renae!!! Try some yoga today. It might be what you need to get back into exercise and can't hurt the stress level!
    Tampa, I've already been moving. so I'm on board with GO! GO! GO!:bigsmile:
  • renae77
    Options
    Yea it is driving me nuts! I can't stand the stress of everything! I am hoping to get it over with soon!