OH I AM NOT HAPPY, Directv & FX

42hockeymom
42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
So Fox and Directv are feuding right now, word is that on Nov 1 anything belonging to Fox is going to be dropped by Directv. Do you know what this means?

NO SOA! NO CHANCE TO SEE JAX' *kitten*! NO GEMMA!

Now, I do know of a place where I'll be able to d/l the episodes on Wednesday mornings, but dang, this does not make me happy!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    I JUST posted the same EXACT thing on my wall. I am FUMING right now!!! No more SOA. No more American Horror Story, no more Sunny in Philadephia, etc. FX is not the only channel they are dropping either, but since I am watching SOA, FX was the only one I caught.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    no more Sunny in Philadephia

OUTRAGE!
  • they're dropping NatGeo too :(
  • Susan0816
    Susan0816 Posts: 41 Member
    We are not happy either!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
    No Nat'l Geo, sports for my husband. Will this be permanent or just temporary until contracts are reached?
    I'm wondering if there will be a penalty for breaking the contract?
    If anyone knows, please let me know.
    Thanks
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    I'm not happy about it either, I just found a show I can really get into (American Horror Story) not to mention all my sports and now this. I do know from experiece that Dish Network did go through this and it didn't take long to work something out. That was a while ago but as big as Direct tv is I'm hoping that it's a fast fix. And no break on our bill even though we are losing a lot of stuff! :sad:
  • In our area we have Mediacom cable. They were going through the same thing with a TV station a few years ago, which would have meant no Super Bowl. I think it was the day before they both came to a contract agreement. We're hoping that is how this DirectTV thing is going to work out as we switched from Mediacom to Direct TV
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Is SOA that good? I have yet to watch it but it does look good!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    So Fox and Directv are feuding right now, word is that on Nov 1 anything belonging to Fox is going to be dropped by Directv. Do you know what this means?

NO SOA! NO CHANCE TO SEE JAX' *kitten*! NO GEMMA!

Now, I do know of a place where I'll be able to d/l the episodes on Wednesday mornings, but dang, this does not make me happy!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Sorry you're not happy... but I have no idea what language you are speaking!
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member

It is!!!... Ofcourse, it doesn't hurt that Jax is fine as hell:) I love the show.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    First sign of the Apocalypse.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member

is this a serious question?!? lol, I kid. It's the bees knees.