I'm Back! Buiding my support system!

Hello everyone!

I was on here last year and totally lost focus! I've worked hard and getting my life back on track after a divorce from a 16yr marriage. I focused on making sure my kids transition went smoothly and that they had all they need. It's time for me to focus on my health so I can now be happy and watch them grow and be a good example for my kids!

I need all the supprt I can get! All friends welcome near or far! I need some positive support to stick with this! Thanks :)

And good luck to all!

Replies

• Welcome back!

Sounds like you've been through a lot in the last year and now it's your time to shine:)

You can do it and we are here to cheer you on all the way.

Heather
  • dknowsbest
    dknowsbest Posts: 27 Member
    welcome back welcome back welcome back! sorry to hear about your divorce, but i think you're doing a great thing by turning this transitional period into some time to better yourself for the long haul. i'm just starting my journey on here so please feel free to add me and we can motivate each other to stay on track :) i'll send you a request!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Glad to help if I can!
  • Cassie5493
    Cassie5493 Posts: 55 Member
    Good Luck! Im 18 and over weight and my parents went through a divorce its tough on all involved! but it WILL get better!